Rental Policies & Procedures
- 50% of rental paid 30 days prior to arrival on all rentals.
- All cabins $200 Security Deposit.
- Pinetree 1, Gateway 1 - $400.00 Security Deposit.
- Security deposit returned within one week of stay if everything is fine.
Because our "PEAK SEASONS" are so short, it is very important to us that our guests only make reservations during this period knowing that they will not have to cancel when the dates arrive.
In most cases if you give us 30 t0 6o days notice before your arrival date you will not be charged a cancellation fee. It is our hope that no guests get charged if they cannot stay with us. So please give us plenty of notice if you are going to cancel your reservation so we can do everything in our power to rebook your reserved dates. All cancellations must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rentals from Memorial Day to Labor Day require a 60 day cancellation (This also applies to Christmas and New years week). All other dates require a 30 day cancellation. If you need to cancel please give us enough time so we can rent the cabin out.
If you reserved dates at Gateway Lodge and Resort, you need to understand that you authorize your credit card and incur the charges for the following if:
1. You request that charges you have incurred during your stay be placed on your card, or
2. You cancel or request to reschedule your stay and Gateway Lodge cannot fill the vacancy created by your request, or
3. You fail to show up for your reservation, or you do not give at least 14 day cancellation notice.
4. You incur damages to physical property owned or managed by Gateway Lodge during your stay.
In the case item 2. above, Gateway Lodge will charge your credit card 50% of the anticipated rent(Cancellation Fee)that would have resulted had you arrived and stayed for your reserved dates. In the case of 3. above, Gateway lodge and resort will charge your card 100% of the anticipated rent(Cancelation Fee)that would have resulted had you arrived and stayed for your reserved dates. In the case of item 1. or 4. above, charges will reflect actual expenses/damages incurred. Also if Gateway Lodge can fill the vacancy incurred by your cancellation, there is no charge.
Cash or Credit Cards; Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted.
Credit Card payments are subject to a 3.5% service fee.
Units must be kept in same clean condition as when rented (except for bedding).
Pet Friendly Units
- Aspen, Honeymoon, Hunter's Den, Bayview 1, Bayview 2, Pine Tree 1
- $50 per week, $10 per day, $100 additional security deposit for pets.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in unit, unless in pet carrier. Pick up all waste. Be curtious to other guests (no barking dogs, dogs running loose etc.).
There will be a $1000 pre-authorization ran on a Credit Card for all boat rentals. Renter is responsible for all damage incurred while boat is rented by renter.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Queen Log Beds
- 2 Futons
- 1 Baths
- Occupancy 4, Max. 6 guests
- Hickory Kitchen
- In-Floor Radiant Heat
- HDTV with DVD Player
- Boat Dock
- On the Snowmobile Trail
- On ATV/UTV route
- Overlooks the Turtle Flambeau Flowage
- Bait & Tackle Shop on-site
- View Resort Map
- $185/per night
- $950/per week